<VV> 1962 Spyder Convertible Body Anyone?

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 20:48:00 EST 2012

I have a 1962 Monza Spyder Convertible Body very solid.
good floors, good rockers, presently in primer + good Alabama registration so it can be easily titled anywhere.

Would be great if someone has a rotten body that would like to transfer all their stuff to.

suspension is in the car so if you bring wheels and tires it will roll.
there are boxes of parts but no engine, turbo or trans.
all the good stuff is gone so please don't ask.
I acquired it several years ago as it is.
Way too good to junk and I am not going to spend the time on a full restoration (I did a ground up once before and do not have the time or money to do it again)
+ it is taking up valuable room in my barn.

Needs to go but I hate to scrap it.
any one want it for scrap price?
$250 obo
850-261-1709

Mike Moyer
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King
1961 Loadside 102 hp Powerglide
1962 Monza Spyder Convertible 150 hp 4 spd

1963 Greenbrier 110 hp  4 spd
1964 Rampside 110 hp 4 spd
1964 Greenbrier 110 hp 4 spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM
1965 Corsa Coupe 14hp0 4 spd

1965 Greenbrier 110 hp 4 spd
1966 Corsa Coupe 140 hp 4 spd
1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic