<VV> Stock Steel 14 Inch Wheels

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Feb 10 12:07:19 EST 2012

Ken, Corvair van wheels fit a 1969 Corvair car just fine, but they are
half an inch narrower than stock.  The cars use a 13x5.5 wheel, the vans
use a 14x5 wheel.

Back in my days of driving Corvairs year-round I used van wheels for
snow tires on all four corners, but otherwise I would not recommend
their use.

There exist plenty of choices for late-model Corvairs.  There is
excellent information on this at Bryan Blackwell's site:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bob