<VV> Rampside update

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Feb 10 19:33:42 EST 2012

The throwout bearing for the flat flywheel may or may not be available
at FLAPS.

The bearing for the stepped flywheel is common to a large number of GM
cars, so it should be available at FLAPS.
It will be listed as 1964 or later Corvair (Camaro, Chevelle, Biscayne,
etc.). IIRC, the Camaro one through the 90s is also correct, but I do
not recall the exact application.

Frank DuVal