<VV> [fastvair] Motul Oil & Vintage Racing video, some Corvair coverage

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Feb 11 09:05:47 EST 2012

  Dang!
  I got left on the cutting room floor again!
  This is at least the fourth edited version I have seen of this promo. They always leave in the clip where the guy in the red Healey pinches the guy trying to pass him off. He did exactly the same thing at the same spot to me. You soon learn who to look out for!
  Very cold and snowing here so, its down to the shop, crank up the tunes and work on the Sunoco Corvair......sigh...
  Rick

  In an email update from Vintage Motorsports, I was reading about Motul Oil:
  "Motorspot, Inc. has announced the introduction of a
  new high performance lubricant from Motul. Founded in 1853, Motul is one of the leading names when it comes to lubricants for everything from prototypes raced at the 24 hours of LeMans right down to your typical street car owned and driven by the auto enthusiast."

  "This new product is specially designed for engines built before 2001 that require high levels of zinc. Performance 20W50 is well suited for push-rod and high lift camshaft -- equipped engines. The Motul engineers specifically formulated this product for classic sports cars, hot rods and exotic cars."

  "For more information please visit our website: www.motorspot.com or dial 760-731-8303. Dealer opportunities are available."

  Below the above article was a link to this YouTube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nll6nK5_q1Y&feature=youtu.be

  Corvairs #23 at 1:42 and #4 at 4:59, nice to see the cars on track.

  Roy in Bayville 08721

  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2 a.. New Photos 1
  Visit Your Group
  This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
  Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

   Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.