<VV> viton crank seals

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Feb 13 15:47:54 EST 2012

Kevin - What brands? Did you have leak problems with any of mine? There
are (have been) Poly seals out there with incorrect internal seal
diameters.  The material the seals are made of is not the only factor.
Also your comments about surface prep is very important as well. Some
hubs may not even be seal-able no matter what you use. In those cases
use a redi-sleeve.

Lon Wall
www.corvairunderground.com