<VV> Drive a Corvair in 15f weather/compared to a '60s VW Beetle

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Mon Feb 13 15:31:13 EST 2012

Back in the day I had both a '69 VW Bug and later a '69 Karmann Ghia. They both proved how totally useless they were in providing any semblance of heat in a Canadian winter. In both instances I installed an electric rear windshield defroster grid on the inside of the front windshield. I got tired of the ice scraper approach.