<VV> convertibles as pickups

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 21:47:07 EST 2012

About 10 years ago I volunteered to pick up litter along a road in northern San
Diego County. At the time I had no truck, so one day I used the Monza
convertible to collect the bagged trash. With the top down, it held a lot of
bags. This was before I had the interior reupholstered and the exterior painted,
so nothing was being harmed. But I looked at it and thought, "That's terrible!"
And I didn't do it again.

--Tom in Ohio

For a while I would use my '65 Monza's trunk  to haul  free Construction scraps about 6 blocks....

Hood up and 20 mph... in Reverse!!! gg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio