<VV> POWERGLIDE and other PARTS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 20:42:37 EST 2012

I do seem to have a lot of "extra" powerglide internal parts here. If you
have a need , E mail me. I had a few with case issues (rotted out at mounts
etc)  that yielded some very good parts. MOST of my parts are cleaned up ,
kept in a  dry , fairly new steel building in the central NY area .
 What I can do is take a picture of anything you think you need and go
from there?
I am not a huge operation , but I  have too much "stuff" here. MOST is  FC
related , or early car.
Regards, Tim Colson   gotta start slimming down...