<VV> PARTS OFFERED ramblin's

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 07:49:44 EST 2012

Thank you for the several responses. I will start getting things together
as soon as possible , and take pictures etc. I am not set up to well for
fast  response , but it will happen properly.
I prefer postal money orders to protect both parties.
WE are hosting a club meeting here Sunday , and I am about to fire up a new
 motor I built for the rampy today. Then a attempt at cleaning up the shop.
The present motor in rampy will go to crampy. Then All of my corvairs will
have fresh motors...an expensive dream getting closer by the minute.
I also have to keep working the the huge project  called "loadside"  for my
friend Phil...
I really am getting too old too fast for this pace!
Corvairs forever!   How do we get more younger guys / gals into  corvairs ?
regards, Tim Colson
63 Rampy decent
64 Monza coupe  Factory A/C  coming along..
61 Lakewood  saved from crusher   coming along
61?? Crampy     Oh my god!!  what have I gotten  into?  (yes there is a lot
of hope)
My stuff can be viewed on the  _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com)   website  to  prove I am a real person??