<VV> Corvair Club Workshop

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu Feb 16 22:45:57 EST 2012

Knoxville Area Corvair Club annual "Frozen Tuna" will be held on Feb 18
2012 at 1522 Brickmill Rd, Maryville, Tn at the welding shop. If your
car needs work, please bring some tools and what parts you think you may
need, as there are no parts stores near by.A two post lift is available
for use. Please bring a side dish or drinks as we will have lunch at the
shop. All Corvair enthusiasts and owners welcome. We will start at
around 9:00 A.M. and work until the last car is fixed or we give up!! We
always have a good time so please come out and join us. Contact Richard
Payne @ (865) 924-8131 or Ratt643 at yahoo.com <mailto:Ratt643 at yahoo.com>
if you have any questions.