<VV> 100 Years of Chevy

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Feb 17 22:10:41 EST 2012

I just watched a specila on the Velocity channel.
100 Yras of Chevy.
They did mention the Corvair and showed some and talked to some folks. Don't remember the names.
It was an okay piece.
I noticed at the end it was done by an outfit called Florentine Films.
Sometime last year I was asked to submit some photos and written materials to a company making a film about cars is what I was told. I signed some waviers and such and pretty much forgot about it.
That is until I saw this production. Alas, I was left on the cutting room floor again! Dang! I was ready for my close up too...

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com