<VV> Plan ahead if using USPS

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 08:38:47 EST 2012

I thought I would share my recent experiences shipping carbs and parts to folks
using the USPS since they went on record as saying their delivery times would increase
in order to save money. A first class padded envelope took 9 days from Florida to Ohio and a Priority Mail box took 9 days to MI. It stayed in FL for 7 days. This becomes a big problem with ebay customers. I hope this is only a local problem (everything here goes through Tampa), but if you are planning some Corvair work or project, plan far ahead or use UPS and hope it doesn't get lost or broken. FedEx seems the best bet if time is of the essence.
Grant