<VV> Silver Fox in the Communique

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 12:54:02 EST 2012

FYI - For those of you who have Ricard Finch's "How to Keep Your Corvair Alive," the book has two pictures of the Silver Fox on page 135. The pictures are in black and white so they are a bit fuzzy. However, in these pictures you can clearly see the shape of the car and, in this iteration, the dual twin-choke down draft Webers on a six-runner central manifold. Does anyone know how well this  carb system worked?

Regards,
Joe White (62 sedan, 66 PorVair)
CORSA, RMC