<VV> Rear Window

Leland Garland lgarland1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 00:41:38 EST 2012

J. R. and Seth,

Thanks for your responses.  I neglected to state the model of my car in my original email.  It is  a late model coupe.  Don't know the history of this car but know that it was made in L.A.

Today I poured  a little water down the side of the glass seating area and yes, most of it ran off the back under where the rear grill would be.  But there was a little water that remained in the curve.  That could be due to the car not sitting level -- I'm not sure about that.  It looks like a drain hole in that area would open on to the top of the inner fender  and would probably drain forward toward the rear quarter glass drain area.

The reason I'm looking at all this is that the lower curved area on the drivers side has some rust damage similar to what occurs  to the windshield if the drain holes there are blocked.

Leland L Garland
'65 Monza coupe
Phoenix AZ