<VV> 66 4spd differential for sale CNY area

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 11:31:05 EST 2012

I seem to still have the 66 differential and transmission here. A few false
 starts on it , but no cash in hand yet.
it is complete ,(shaft , extra backup switch ), dirty,and  in my  way. We
believe it to be in good condition from a CORSA parted out many years  ago by
one of our founding club members. I sold his car (nice 66 convert)  for him
recently , bought remaining spares from his garage. I do not have  lates
here , SO...
Let me know if interested in it F.O.B.  near  Syracuse NY   (not far from
exit 39 from east , or 40 from west on thruway)  area. Cash  (very
reasonable!) talks....
Regards, Tim Colson