<VV> Line drawings of late Corvair coupe

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Mon Feb 20 20:15:26 EST 2012

Does anyone know of a source for scaled line drawings of Corvairs,
particularly late coupes?  I'm looking for full frontal and rear views in
particular.  (No snide comments are needed!)

The drawings in the Chevrolet parts book give good side views which I
scanned and scaled properly, but the front and rear views are incomplete -
they left off the bumpers, some lower panels/trim and the wheels/tires.  I'm
looking for something that can be inserted into architectural drawings.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Simpson

Group Corvair