<VV> What are the odds!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 17:29:15 EST 2012

My wife and I (no kids this time-first time in 16 years) are laying in the hot tub today in Nassau,Bahamas. Another couple are there and we are making small talk with them. Tom and Sherry both live in Sturbridge,Mass. We mentioned we will be going there this summer. Sherry works for the Sturbridge Tourism and Travel and is well aware of the Corvair Convention this summer. What are the odds?
Timothy Shortle and wife in Nassau,Bahamas
Going home in a couple of days to Durango,Colorado 81301