<VV> seeking room mate for Sturbridge convention

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:37:53 EST 2012

Hello all,

     I think the only way I'll be able to stay for the duration of the 2012
convention is if I can split the cost of a room with somebody.  If anyone
wants to split a room please send me a private e-mail.  I do like to sleep
in a cold room, one past room mate thought I was trying to freeze him to
death.  I can of course deal with keeping the room at a temp to suit you if
need be, but best to find someone who doesn't mind the AC cranked up.

Thanks!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA