<VV> nitrous and Corvairs (turbo lag)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 21:03:45 EST 2012

Thanks for the replies guys, seems there is some disagreement here.

As far as my question about using it with the turbo engine, allow me to
reiterate;  I'm talking about using Nitrous ONLY when the turbo is not
making any boost... basically WOT at higher RPM in first and second gear.
 The idea would be to set up a pressure switch of some sort that would *
completely* disable the nitrous system as soon as the turbo started to do
it's thing.. either when the vacuum falls to a certain point or when the
pressure builds to a certain (VERY low) point...  I'm not sure what cutoff
point would be appropriate.

Ray R.

 Ray,  it's all about the setup....  no need for NoS  to eliminate lag, or for low end performance before boost..
You've got Nick  over at the CF... "Mr. Turbo"  ask him.

As far as any disagreement.....  let's see if any other posters  has a video...

 As we say on some Forums... "No pic... it didn't happen"   ggg

http://youtu.be/nh8Rw1-QbfM

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio