<VV> Urgent need for more hotel information on the convention blog and site

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:40:22 EST 2012

Mr. Brian O'Neill and Mr. Ray Bombardier,

     I found your contact info on the website for the 2012 CORSA
convention.  In the process of locating a room mate to split hotel costs
with me I have discovered that both the host hotel and the Super 8 next
door are now sold out (I have a room secured at the Super 8).

     From what I have been told one of the other options has very negative
reviews online and the last one is quite a bit more expensive.  Considering
we are still 5 Months away from the convention date I think it would be
prudent to much more aggressively work to ensure that anyone looking to
attend the convention has the information necessary to find satisfactory
lodgings.  A shuttle from another reasonable and clean nearby hotel might
even be in order.

     I could be wrong, but considering the event is still five months away
I would expect there to be a whole lot more people who will be counting on
you guys to provide the information they need in order to make arrangements
to attend.

     Also I suggest that information on overflow hotels be added not only
where it currently resides on the "Convention Blog" but also under the
"Host Hotel" heading where most folks will first look when trying to get a
reservation.

Thank you for your consideration, it looks like you folks are doing an
amazing job setting up this convention!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA