<VV> nitrous and Corvairs (heat problem?)

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Thu Feb 23 16:28:57 EST 2012

and how did you manage it to not ping? I do adjust the ignition and drive - everything is fine, two days later after about 20 miles it starts pinging again.
I use a ignitor II with matching coil and have 100+ octane gas in the gas tank. It looks like if I lose my settings.

Regards
Ulli

61 Monza 900 Sedan
63 Monza 900 Convertible