<VV> Updated wheel photos page

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:10:31 EST 2012

Bryan-enjoyed the cars pictured  and will be looking for set of chrome wheels for early model that I just bought.  I've always had late models, but will be restoring a '63 and want a nice set of chrome.  Seems the lates are no problem getting wheels but all places that sell wheels can't come up with what I'm looking for on the early models.  Ken Clark