<VV> TOP GEAR/ MOST DANGERIOUS CARS

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Feb 25 12:13:46 EST 2012

It's a show; it's all about theatrics; it's not about reality or
substance; it's about ratings. I don't watch the US version at all
because it's just stupid. It's a poor copy from the UK version which is
just as much about bantering between the actors as it is about cars and
dissing US cars.

The UK version has had its moments*, but it's pretty dumb as well. The
best explanation is a few examples...

*Try to find the following Top Gear episodes on youtube:

Ariel Atom

Tesla Roadster (just tried to find it and had trouble...maybe it got
pulled...there have been law suits over this one)

smallest car (Peel P50)

Corvette Z06 (C6 and C5 episodes)

Mark N