<VV> TOP GEAR/ MOST DANGERIOUS CARS

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 23:23:36 EST 2012

Yeah but find the bit the Brits did on the Renault Robin or the one on campers (what do the Brits call them?)

I like the original best, but I'm getting used to the US version. Ours seems to be more entertainment than car evaluation. I think the Unsafe piece will be just that, entertainment. I'm sure I'll be explaining Nader and the safety of the Corvair at work on Wednesday.

Ned