<VV> Correction: HOOTER'S Dream Girls (SPEED channel)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 07:16:59 EST 2012

NOT Hoosier's Dream Girls.  Sometimes I speak from (imperfect) memory.  It
comes from being PO'd and too quickly banging out am email.

SPEED channel is running girlie programs featuring bikini clad, breast
implanted (BOOOO.....), caked on make-up, all hair colored, young women,
cavorting around on tropical islands.  Most of them come across as "pole
dancers".   How sleazy can you get?  Especially on SPEED  channel.

Of course, their preponderance of car "reality shows" already shows how low
 they will go to attract viewers & ratings.  I can remember when we
actually got racing -- of many sorts, on SPEED.

Joe Dunlap
Florida