<VV> need help/advice on gas heater repair/install

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 26 13:03:32 EST 2012

Hi Ray, You'll probably need 3 complete gas heaters to make 1 work. Since (I believe) all 1960 cars had them, you may scour the yards and barns. Of course, the direct air (free- not much to fail) heater works quite well here in Colorado winters and doesn't lower the fuel economy. Just have to keep the system clean and hooked up to avoid odors. Oh, the car gas heater seems to be much more plentiful than the FCs.Have fun!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Don't need a heater today as it's in the forties