<VV> Corvair Sighting

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Feb 27 14:04:24 EST 2012

I was driving in Woodland, CA in my HHR, not my Corvair and saw a 65 500
coupe driving down the road.  I’ve never seen another Corvair in Woodland,
so I U turned and followed him ½ way across town to his house.

We started talking about Corvairs and he had never heard of CORSA, he had
met someone from Classic Corvairs of River City a couple of years ago but
didn’t know how to contact them.

He never heard of Clark’s, The Underground  or any other Corvair  parts
houses.  He’s been buying parts from NAPA and off Ebay and not finding what
he needed and lots of parts that were not right.

I’m putting together a Care Package for him with contact information for
CORSA, CCRC, all the parts places.  I’ll have CORSA send him a Communique.

dp