<VV> Corvair Sighting

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 23:39:54 EST 2012

He must not have ever Googled Corvair since CORSA is second and Clark's is 4th (first is wikipedia and third is the Times 50 worse cars of all time). Corvair Underground shows up on the first Google page too. If he's getting stuff from e-bay, he's got a computer. Also, Lon sells lots on e-bay. I'm glad you're helping him, it sounds like he needs it.

Ned