<VV> wanted: nice driver quality 62 "grill" trim

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:26:14 EST 2012

I'm now working on fixing up two 62 coupes (one for Missy and one for a
friend) and the "grill bar" trim parts are very, very badly pitted on both.
 If anyone has fairly decent (not near perfect) ones they'd sell for a
reasonable price please send me a PM and hopefully a pic.  I'd like to find
two sets (one for each car).

I also need one more set of the 62 rear simulated vents (behind rear
window).  I got one cheap set already, need one more.

These parts are for a good cause too!  They are being used to fuel the
addiction of a  26 year old friend of mine who has just finally become a
Corvair owner.   I made him fall in love with my cars and this past week he
finally bought one.  It's a $400 62 Monza 4 speed coupe that needs plenty
of work, but I've already got it up and running nice.  The plan is to get
him on the road ASAP, and then he is going to fix it up a little at a time
while driving it.

Thanks a bunch!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III