<VV> Slop Gear

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 29 16:25:46 EST 2012

I tried on several occasions to watch that POS show. I have not been able to
watch an entire episode. It is so freaking lame! I kinda like Tanner Foust
but I do not see the the attraction of that Rutledge guy. I can't stand him
on what little NASCAR crap I try to watch. The other mook is forgettable
too.
It all pretty much sucks as does most TV anymore. Lets all go watch and
support David Clemens at VIR next week end.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com