<VV> Fw: x box Forza 4 '69 Corvair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Feb 29 21:19:25 EST 2012

If you haven't already heard of it, there is a game out for the Xbox 360 called
Forza 4. Every few months they add cars that you can download off Xbox Live.
Forza 4 has come out with a "March Pirelli Pack" that contains a '69 Monza
Coupe. They are labeling it as being a 110. Why they didn't choose a hotter
engine I do not know, but either way, I think it's awesome. I am looking forward
to this download and now have the Corvair in a video game!

  Well now we know the REAL REASON  lclc  is on VV anymore....

2nd childhood???   ggg

 Isn't the Detail  awesome on it??

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon