<VV> Monza Cloth Interiors

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:14:21 EST 2012

in my search for cloth, I found several vendors who have a supply of
repro fabrics. The best was SMS out of Oregon.
So, what you suggest is possible.

Kent, was the total cost for your recover job in line with what Clarks
charges, plus labor to install? I haven't checked with a local shop
yet, but have found a couple that specialize in classic car restoration.
Mark. Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone