<VV> Fitch Sprint style headrests for sale

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 00:14:10 EST 2012

Hey guys and gals,
I have two of the Fitch Sprint style head rests, white in color. These are
the ones that look like a roll of paper towels on two flat metal bars. I
also  have the mounting brackets, but no mounting screws (I believe they used
phillips  head screws to mount them to the upper metal seat back frame)...
since it  appears the Sprints only used the head rest on the passenger side,
these are for sale separately. I've had these for over 15 years, maybe
closer to 20, and have never used them, and since I need some stuff for my new
'brier, it's time I got rid of them.
PLEASE NOTE, THEY ARE NOT A MATCHED  PAIR.
One is actually longer than the other... and I'd actually like to see  them
go to two different people anyway.
Now, for the details. One has a small  rip where one of the metal bars
comes out... I will measure and photograph them  tomorrow, and post it on here.
If there is no interest I will place them on  eBay.
There is a fellow on eBay selling reproduction black headrests and
advertising them as fitting Porsche 356 & 912 until 1967... for $800 a pair.  Mine
are much cheaper... and mine are white. You can have them reupholstered if
you like in whatever color you want... (or dye them?)...
The one with the rip  (that you can't see if it's installed on the seat) is
$100 + shipping (USPS  Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)... the other
one is $125 + shipping... or  both for $210 + shipping (but like I said, all
the documents I've seen show  the Sprint with just one head rest)...
I will post photos tomorrow.
When I  bought them I found them at a "mom & pop" parts house, hanging on
the wall,  with the mounting brackets attached and hanging upside down on
pegs... no  paperwork, no box, nuthin. They look identical to the one on the
cover of the  magazine that shows the Fitch Sprint parts laying in front of
the two tone LM  coupe. Like I said, if there's no interest here, I'll list
them on eBay... let  me know by Wednesday, please. I'll accept a personal
check if I know you  personally, otherwise, a postal money order will do... I
can ship out of the  country (although it IS expensive) and will accept
international payments via  PayPal (unless we make other arrangements). I think
I've covered all my bases...  any questions, please drop me a note.
Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Lonzo in Kentucky