<VV> Pertronix Problem - Fixed!

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 16:11:21 EST 2012

                                    B"H

Thanks guys for your responses.  I think the problem was due to timing that was too far advanced, maybe the Pertronix has a more limited operating range of timing than the points.

Anyway I retarded the timing and re-installed the Pertronix system, making sure everything was tight and properly in place, and varoom!  She started right up!  And runs more smoothly too!

Yes, I'm keeping the points in the trunk "just in case"  :=)

Thanks to all and best wishes...Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan 110 PG A/C