<VV> tires is the end

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jan 2 23:03:41 EST 2012

At 10:20 PM 1/2/2012, Vairdad at aol.com wrote:

>  i still believe this is almost the end of our corvairs,
>at least slow down our  driving on a daily basis.

For daily driving, there are plenty of options, they just no longer
include stock-size tires on stock-size wheels.

For show cars, there are suitable 13-inch bias-ply tires available
through the collector-car tire suppliers.

So the only thing that has come to an end is stock-size modern radials.

After more than 42 years for even the newest Corvair, that ain't a bad run.