<VV> The magic wiper switch

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Wed Jan 4 12:26:00 EST 2012

So my coupe wiper switch went out.  I am stubborn and I tried
cleaning and re-seating the plug.  Nada.  Every time it rained I
tried it.  It always works if I push the squirter button, but never
when I use it like normal.

So I ordered a replacement (used) from CA Corvairs.  It was raining
that day and on the way to the Post Office I tried the wipers like I
always do and of course they did not work.

I picked up the package and put it on the passenger seat and headed
home.  I turned on the wipers ... and they worked!!!!!!

It has now worked perfectly without out any problems for 4-5
months.  The one I purchased sits in it's unopened box.

I guess all the old switch needed was to be scared by the new one ...
and not wanting to be replaced it decided to behave.

Magic.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )