<VV> Fw: Motor Oil

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 13:05:08 EST 2012

Mark,
OK, I'll take your word for it.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 1/4/2012 10:53:23 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
62vair at gmail.com writes:

Bob,  please don't twist my words. I have used oils that do not have
sufficient zddp  to protect the cam and lifters with an additive and the cam and
lifters have  broken in and built the needed layer of zinc-phosphorus and has
maintained  that layer in service throughout the engines life cycle with no
cam/lifter  related failures, where engines using the same oil failed at
about 1/3 normal  life due to cam/lifter failures.
ZDDP additives work.
Mark  Durham