<VV> STP Trick WAS Best Oil & STP

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Jan 4 19:28:24 EST 2012

I've probably overhauled a couple dozen engines in my life.  I used STP as
an assembly lube on all but the last few.  I'm not sure why I changed.  I
never had any problems with STP.  I never used it as an oil additive, just
for assembling them.  My father suggested it when I was doing a bearing and
ring job on63 84hp when I was 14.

dp