<VV> OIL

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Jan 5 08:03:26 EST 2012

I haven't read all the posts, but most of them.  After reading Smitty's
post, particularly about the specific viscosities for various applications,
I'm compelled to reiterate Clark Hartzel's suggestion.  Why not just go with
an oil that meets the specific viscosity requirements for your engine and
already has the coveted ZDDP in it?  Brad Penn meets both of those
requirements.  It's not cheap like the stuff you can buy at Wally World, but
it won't break the bank either.  I believe it was Jay that said he will be
picking up a case at the CPW?  Well, so will I.  I do so every year.  No
complaints.    Also available at distributors around the US of A and
probably on FleaBay.

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY

66 Monza 140/4 speed