<VV> hot motor oil

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 23:52:23 EST 2012

matt, tests show that the strands in synthetics do not break down in
use like the Dino oils do. there are tests where engines in new York
cabs, which are rarely turned off, go 150,000 or more and never change
the full synthetic oil, just filter changes and a top off. Google them
and read! Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone