<VV> Filling tank in early model

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:14:48 EST 2012

I've never heard the upside-down nozzle trick ... I'll try it!

I do use the same trick JR mentions ... I know I've got ~9 gallons to
'full' when I reach empty on the gauge, so I lean down to start listening
for a gurgle when it tips over 7 gallons on the pump. The instant I hear
it, off goes the pump!

Jay Pitchford
'65 Corsa vert
Columbus OH