<VV> fuel consumption

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Jan 7 08:35:38 EST 2012

Hi Robert,

I knew the 61 - 69 cars were all 14g tanks because I've had them...61,
63, 66, 68; what size is the tank on a 60?

Except for my newer vehicles that have gasoline-cooled in-tank fuel
pumps where it's better to not go below 1/4 tank, I tend to push the
lower limit on the fuel tanks. I haven't run out in decades.

Yes...a nonworking gage might impact how far you are willing to drive on
a tank a little...didn't notice that you had said that.

Sorry,

Mark N