<VV> Rear wheel bearings

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 10:57:33 EST 2012

Chuck with that amount of miles on the car I would consider changing them now before they start to go with your daughter driving the car full time. Mine started to go just after 90000. I just got rebuilt axles from the Corvair Ranch. One hour later I was cruising to a show!      Good luck

Jason Cesana
Sent from my iPhone