<VV> Early Rear Bearings

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 20:14:08 EST 2012

 Well, I think carrying a spare axle is impractical. After all, no one did that when these were new!

Replacing the rear bearings brings them back to zero hours, and no on the road spares are needed.

If you look at all the things that can strand one of these, you'd have 300 pounds of spares in the trunk!! Freshening up those trouble spots makes the traveling spares unnecessary.

John Roberts