<VV> Making necessary repairs.

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Mon Jan 9 20:50:56 EST 2012

On 1/9/12 8:24 PM, Tony Underwood wrote:

> Many  are "really "re-living" their youthful days....  cars with
> patina....safe..but not perfect....

What does it mean if you've had and driven the same vehicles since your
youthful days? That can't be a "return to". I've added to them but kept
the earlier ones.

The only exception is the Lotus, and it's just a 1:1 scale plastic model
that will take 100 years to put together.
>>   Please do not confuse   owners with little or no spare $$$  for
>> with  those that just aren't caught up in "look at me", or "cruising".
>

> Oh, the '60 sure gets a lot of those "Look at me!' ganders.

The 61 Lakewood got more looks than anything I have ever owned, closely
followed by my 58 Chevy Suburban. The 66 Corvair and the C4 Corvette are
way down the list as attention getters after my 86 Chevy pickup (can't
explain that last one).

Mark N