<VV> observations on how we do our hobby

Kerwin Nailor kerwinnailor at verizon.net
Mon Jan 9 21:23:01 EST 2012

One of the scenarios on old guys and Corvairs is this. Way back when they
were entering the Corvair realm, they were just starting out, maybe, with
not much spare money, a family, kids, expenses, house, etc. They have now
lived life to where the kids out of the house, more income,  retirement, and
time and money for a hobby Corvair. Some of them, though, haven't changed
how they go about that hobby. Still trying to save money, and maybe they
look, to others, like a cheapskate. Others developed a new attitude as their
life changed, and now can spend money freely, and go all out to do whatever
the Corvair needs, expense be damned. It's the way we are. No need to
criticize either style. This is the land of the free.

Kerwin Nailor
kerwinnailor at verizon.net