<VV> SMITTY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 09:37:25 EST 2012

I want to be the first to warn you that Smitty has MODESTLY  walked  the
walk..(on an anniversary , no less) and survived well. I have some stunning
(I think) pictures to prove it.
REGARDS, Tim Colson  envious of his talents and perserverance!
In a message dated 1/9/2012 9:06:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Smitty  Says;  One thing you can always count on in this forum is that if
any
small portion of a guys post can be taken out of context, someone will do
it
and all but try to make a liar out of the original  postee.

We who  have been around these Vairs for a year or two know that there are
90+ point  cars in
concours that likely would not be reliable on a long  trip.

There  isn't a man on the forum that would restore a Corvair mechanically
and put his  reputation
on the line that the car would go 1,000 miles trouble  free.