<VV> YH on an airplane?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:53:02 EST 2012

Grant, you might want to contack William Wynn, at www.flycorvair.com.  He
is the recognized authority for doing the aircraft conversion to the
corvair engine and would probably know if anyone has used such as carb. The
problem is, as already stated, there is no way to adjust mixture as you go
to altitude. On an ultralite that stays within 500 feet of the ground, its
probably not a issue, but otherwise, peope stick with fuel injection or
aircraft carbs because they have the mixture adjustment.
Regards Mark Durham