<VV> 4X1 setup

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 12:32:42 EST 2012

Chuck Ribblet of Blawkhawk is still in business. He was at the Denver club meeting Friday nite. Also Ray Sedman of American Pi does a lot with FI. And Tom down in Houston I know does a good job on his work as well. In fact, I know all 3 of these guys and could recommend either one.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301