<VV> 4x1 4 carb engines

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:18:12 EST 2012

Kevin, it is batch fire, but I believe all injectors fire continuously like
a older throttle body injection system.  I agree on the placement, however,
Craig Nicol says his 140 efi off the Fiero which has injectors pointed at
each valve, works quite well.  One problem is a rough idle, however, Craig
pinned that on the computer, he used a older 85 or 86 Fiero computer, a
couple of generations older technology wise, from mine, which seems to
control idle well.  Fiero guys are switching to my computer type because it
has better mapping for fuel control and distributerless ignition.  Mark
Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone